“I worked with Niki on the Operating for Excellence project at Yorkshire Water. We were focusing on improvements to a vital end to end business process in Waste Water management.
Niki was a member of the cross-functional client team tasked with reviewing and improving the process with coaching and facilitation from me. She made a major contribution to the success of the project.
While she was in a key organisational role to make a difference, with very relevant domain knowledge, for me the decisive inputs from Niki in making the change programme successful were:
– Her positive “can-do” attitude
– Her energy and commitment
– Her people skills (critical to get impatient and sceptical people on board)
– Her willingness to learn and role-model the approach to change
– Her honesty in providing constructive feedback
I’d be delighted to work with Niki again.”